Barber Memorial Scholarship
Established by the Carolinas HealthCare Foundation, colleagues, family and friends, this endowed scholarship for the Master of Health Administration (MHA) program at UNC Charlotte honors the life and memory of Dr. Robert Barber. Fund proceeds will be used to support talented graduate students demonstrating leadership and community service who are entering the Master of Health Administration (MHA) Program at UNC Charlotte.
Recipients of the scholarship will be students who best meet the following criteria:
- Recipients must demonstrate leadership and service to the profession, the community, and/or the university
- Recipients must be enrolled and in good standing in the MHA program
- Recipients must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours
- GPA Requirements:
- For MHA students entering the program: minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.2
- For returning MHA students: minimum graduate GPA of 3.5
To be considered for the award, applicants are asked to submit their required materials via the NinerScholars Portal by the stated deadline, bearing in mind that the program specific deadline for this scholarship may vary from the larger university deadline.
Determined annually [last offered as $1,800].